Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Song kids Love.. Warning Explicit Lyrics


Lil Wayne is taking our youth by storm.
I want to warn you the lyrics to this song is VERY Explicit..and I only post them so that you, as parents are aware of what YOUR children are listening to. I urge all of you with children to remlove them from the computer.
If your child is listening to this one...please sit down with your child and listen to the song with them..and discuss with them why this song in indeed bad.
Now you ask why I am posting this one. On the way home from the bus stop today 2 young girls, a 3rd and 4th grader was listening to this one.
They were singing right along with Lil Wayne with the Lyrics.. now before I go any further, please take the time to visit the Lyrics
By now..your sitting there shocked.. Well let us go deeper into the conversation with my 2 small friends.
I asked them what they were listening to and they told me Lollipop... Upon asking if I could hear it, they told me it was the bad version.. I said..what kind of bad version.. they smiled and told me what it was bout.
This song is indeed about sex, oral sex to be exact. And this is what Kids are listening to.
Please take the time to educate yourselves and your children about music like this.
I never thought I would personally see the day when the lyrics got this bad, but indeed they have.
God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure filth. It is like they say, sex sells. Well, we as Christians need to let these people know that Jesus sells as well.

We Christians have hip hop, Christian metal, Rock and Roll etc...and it is NOT talking people into sex, drugs, murder, stealing and the such.

Good story.

hisway said...

Oh they just keep gettin better. Someday we will wake up and hopefully it won't be too late.

hisway said...

Oh they just keep gettin better. Someday we will wake up and hopefully it won't be too late.