Thursday, March 19, 2009

Think About It

Col. 2:3

We can not hide from God. He sees everything that we do, hears everything that we say and knows everything that we think. We are an open book to him. It amazes me that people seem to think that they can hide stuff from God and that he won't know about it. You can hide things from people but never God. The Bible says that everything that is done, said or thought in secret will be brought out into the light.

John 17: 11-16

He put us in this world to do one job. That was to spread his word throughout the land. How can we do our greatest commission if we are not here? Why would we want to miss and opportunity to share God's word with someone? I find, for myself at least, I may not be able to witness or share God with those who I run across, ie strangers, but I can do it over the computer. I am not a face to them, but what better place to share God's word that on the internet? Most homes have one and everybody is on them. What a great place to share the Word of God.

Heb. 4:13


Oh that we would have wisdom and knowledge. I have noticed that lots of people just don't use a lot of wisdom in their everyday life. I credit my parents for this, and I really don't remember them actually teaching this, plus I am positive that God had a hand in this. I try very hard to stop, look at a situation, think about it, look DOWN the road to see what the ramifications would possibly be if I did a certain thing. Check the pros and cons of it in it completeness and then if I still think that it is a good idea, well do it. If not, don't go there. The end result may not be what we would like it to be. Apply the knowledge the good Lord instilled in us to think about the things that we are doing. Apply his wisdom and knowledge to what we are fixing to do, say or think. There is a great saying around this world that I am sure God really did have a hand in. WWJD. What Would Jesus Do? Think about it. Would Jesus say or do that? Would he think that? Would he feel that way?Apply the wisdom and knowledge that he gave us in his good word and apply it to our daily lives.

No comments: